Saturday, May 3, 2008

Americas Pyramid of Importance

Even though some times Kyler can be kind of annoying he has done a lot in helping my family gain more recognition in the world(Thanks Kyler I appreciate it). You have done so much to help our family climb farther up the pyramid of importance in America. If you haven't heard just a few days ago my brother was in a contest for the freedom festival and he won. Because of this, my family just moved up the importance pyramid. If you aren't familiar with the pyramid of America here's how it goes first, President, Secretary of state Condalisa Rice (Sorry I don't know how to spell her name.), Stephen Colbert, Chuck Norris, Ordinary people that have great things happen to them or in my case their family members, normal people, Burger King employees, and then last but not least illegal immigrants. When Kyler becomes President of the United States, he will bring my family up even higher.

4 comments:

Karie said...

what about Moms and people who cook? where are they on the pyramid??

Lacking Productivity said...

For years I tried to raise the family up, but it never worked. I'm so glad someone could finally do what I never could.

I can't wait to see what you do to put our family on the mark. You already have the look to take us to the top. That's for sure.

Chlorine Addict said...

Does Kyler move best friends up the pyramid of importance also?

PS: You updated your blog! Unbelievable! I might have to change the link to your blog on my blog from "This Will Probably Never Be Updated!"

Lacking Productivity said...

Your "Christmas Card" is posted on my blog.