Saturday, February 9, 2008

This morning

A while back I was in my moms room righting what I had done that day. When I was caught by surprise. I had realized that I did not know how to spell this morning. First I tried writing it all as one word Thismorning no that cant be right. So then I tried again This smorning. There is no way it is spelled like that, it does not look right at all. I thought to my self for a little bit and realized, maybe it is This morning like two words and every one just slurs them together when they say it? Feeling terribly blond and stupid I asked my mom is this morning "this...morning?" she looked at me confused like are you really asking me this question. "Yes of course it is" she said. I felt so stupid. I can promise you that I will never spell this morning wrong ever again and I will always remember how to spell it.

3 comments:

Chlorine Addict said...

You've inspired me to spell things correctly. You've really changed my life to day.

Lacking Productivity said...

I had the same problem with the word "the" when I WAS 5.

Everyone says "za"...it should be spelled that way.

Lacking Productivity said...

PS: myself is one word.
;D