Friday, August 10, 2007

nailed in the head with a rock


The other day I went swimming at my friends house. Little did I know that I would received a near fatal injury. As I was swimming a rock hit my arm and since I was under the diving board I thought maybe it had just fallen off of it. But suddenly I was nailed in the middle of my forehead with a rock. This happened Wednesday and it still hurts today and it is Friday.
The culprit of my injury was the pesky neighbor boy down the street. He snuck into his neighbor's (the Stake President) back yard and was throwing rocks over the fence at us girls to get are attention. This is a WARNING to all boys....DON'T THROW ROCKS AT GIRLS TO GET THERE ATTENTION!

3 comments:

Chlorine Addict said...

This kid was trying to be your friend and you shot him down. Great. Now he's gonna have low self esteem forever, just because you couldn't take a rock to the head. Maybe you should be more stoic and take one for the team.

PS: Who was this kid? I might revise my statement depending on whether or not I hate him.

PPS: Two blogs?! Holy cow! You've really outdone yourself this time! Thanks! You're the greatest! You just jumped up a space on my list for each blog.

splinger moosebutt said...

When I was in Taiwan, a girl threw a rock at me and hit me in the head. It hurt for weeks. I did not have fond feelings for that girl. It seems that rocks are not good attention getters, regardless of which gender is throwing or being hit.

Lacking Productivity said...

The art of rock throwing is an ancient Asian craft used to alter the brain waves of the victim if the rock hits certain pressure and pulse points on the head...it is kinda like acupuncture...had he been more accurate...you would have instantly fallen in love with him.